Wish to share some nice Kancil/Mira conversion pictures that I recently found in the web. All of them are very nice conversion no matter to Mira L200s and new facelifted Kancil aka bug eye Kancil. You may check out some other pictures from here where I will archive all the nicely done up Kancil/Mira conversion pictures. Check out for more pictures after the jump. Enjoy!
It took me about 2 hours to complete the entire installation. The most tedious part is to find out a place to insert the wires from engine bay into the cabin. The tip is try to find a hole at the right side of the firewall. After this, everything is pretty simple as just some normal wiring need to be done. Continue to read the entire post so that you can have a better understanding on how to DIY by yourself and hope this will help those who wish to install fog lamp for their cars.
Since the car was not very dirty, so I just ran through a simple wash only.. The parts that I were concentrated on during that were the wheels and to remove the swirl of the entire car. Anyway, the car wasn't too bad to start with as the paint of the car is still in good condition. Thus by waxing the car will bring the paint back to it's glory.
Based on the information, this pity Proton Satria is spotted at the highway of SKVE heading towards to Kajang (before Hospital Serdang and uniten/ilsas). For anyone who lost their Proton Satria, I hope that you can have a look at the car whether this is you lovely car or not. Please share this out guys!
Actually the process of the installation is pretty straight forward where there is no fancy wiring needed. Continue to read the entire post so that you can have a better understanding on how to DIY by yourself and this may save you up some bucks for the installation fee.
My Satria's intercooler hoses started to give away due the poor condition. Thus it is time for me to change the hoses and I bought those silicone hoses on last year May. Yes, it was long time ago and finally this year Chinese New Year I got time to install them to my Satria.
The installation was pretty easy as almost everything is plug and play except the 90 degree bent at the right from front view. I forced to made another stainless steel pipe for this. After everything was ready, so the installation started by removing the front bumper and the intercooler. After that replaced the hoses with all the silicone hoses then followed by the intercooler and bumper. Start the engine and check whether there is any boost leak due to the installation been done. OK guys, let's check out the pictures I captured during the process of installation.
Let's start with the Celica, it took me about a day to detail the exterior and the engine. By the way, this isn't a full paintwork correction detail, but more to improving the overall condition of the car in a limited time. ( I still got my Satria and a 19 years old saga parking outside the car porch waiting for me to detail them). The car wasn't too bad to start with as the paint of the car is still in good condition. However due to my busy workload, I have no time to wash it for about 3 months. Dust and mud are all over the car.